Friday, February 03, 2006

Galler Noir 85

Yum yum yum yum yum!!!! If you're a chocophile and have yet to try this one, listen to me now. You are missing out big time! Go to the store, buy one, and melt into it asap. You're welcome in advance.

Galler's wasn't kidding when they named it Noir 85. It is pretty much black.

It smells rich, nutty, and very chocolatey. Amazingly, there isn't a trace of bitterness. I dove right in and the taste was just like the smell, but ten times the goodness. Deeply satisfying and incredibly smooth. Mmmmmmmmm. I'm in heaven!

My dear friend Elaine who shares my enthusiasm for chocolate said that it was very good but so rich that she had to drink some water afterwards. That's how good it is.

If you lean towards milk chocolate because of the bitterness factor, try this one. You might change your mind.

No comments: